Run BGC, Bonifacio Global City’s (BGC) annual running event is back with the theme, “Ready, Set, Explore!” which is poised to take runners to explore some of BGC’s top attractions—like the interactive parks, playfield, and The Mind Museum.
Run BGC (Bonifacio Global City)
November 25, 2012
|5K (fun tasks)||₱600||5:30AM|
You may register until November 11, 2012 online via runrio.com, or until November 18, 2012 at the following sites:
- Riovana Store BGC
- 28th St. cor. 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City (Mon-Sun, 12PM to 10PM)
- Riovana Store Katipunan
- 3/F Regis Bldg. Katipunan, Quezon City (Tue-Sun, 10AM to 8PM)
- Toby’s Sports
- SM Mall of Asia – G/F Entertainment Hall (Mon-Sun, 12PM to 8PM)
- Trinoma Mall – Ground Floor North Avenue, EDSA (Mon-Sun, 12PM to 8PM)
- Starting line is at 34th Ave. (near Mercato Centrale)
- 500m is open to kids 5 to 8 years old (category A) and 9 to 12 years old (category B).
- 5K starts by wave and features “fun tasks” along the route. I wish I could say what these are but it was not disclosed. This is what I would recommend if you are not aiming to set new personal bests. 🙂
- Free additional race kits for those who will register in groups at required number of runners. Free race kits may be of shorter distance or the same as those registered. Runners who will use the free race kits must be pre-determined and be registered together with the paying runners.
- Finishers get a chance to win an Asian cruise for two (2) from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Phuket and back to Singapore, convertible to ₱150,000 cash.
For more information about this event, visit runrio.com.