What about starting the year right with fitness, nature, and at the same time charity? If that sounds good then you should include this race to your new year’s resolution: the Waldorf Trail Run at Timberland Heights, San Mateo, Rizal.
Waldorf Trail Run (Timberland Heights)
January 26, 2013
|Category||Early Registration*||Regular Registration*||Gun Start|
You may register online via runnersrunner.com or at the following sites:
- Bonifacio High Street
- Waldorf School Manila
- Timberland Heights, San Mateo, Rizal
* Early registration is until December 07, 2012 only, afterwards regular registration rate applies until January 18, 2013.
- All registered runners will receive a race kit containing the following items: detailed race info sheet, Waldorf Trail Run t-shirt, and race bib (with safety pins, raffle ticket, baggage stubs).
- The race shall be officially terminated by 9:40AM. Any runner who has not yet completed their race by this time will not be allowed to continue and will be escorted back to the starting area.
- All proceeds of the event will be used to support Manila Waldorf School’s ongoing improvement of sports facilities and the teachers’ fund.
- Raffle prizes await all registered runners who participated in the race (should be physically present during the raffle draw).
- To avoid polluting the trails, runners need to bring their own refillable water bottles or hydration packs. Disposable cups will not be provided.
The Manila Waldorf School is one of 850 Waldorf schools worldwide. Starting from a garage-turned-classroom 16 years ago, it is today, the first and only Steiner school in Southeast Asia that provides a full kindergarten to Grade 12 program. Already, two batches have graduated and have been accepted into good universities.
For more information about this event including additional notes and getting to the area, visit waldorftrailrun.wordpress.com.