Run United for the first time is introducing a “recovery run” exclusively for all the finishers of this year’s Run United 1, 2, and Philippine Marathon (RUPM) series. Dubbed Run United HP Recovery Run, this “race” is strictly non-competitive as there will not be any prizes (aside from the post-race giveaways) and everyone is encouraged to take it “easy.” Here are the event particulars:
Run United HP Recovery Run
Bonifacio Global City
December 14, 2014
|Category||Registration Fee||Gun Start|
You may register online via Runrio.com (with additional ₱150 for delivery and processing and ₱50 for web admin fees) or at the following sites daily from 12NN to 8PM until November 30, 2014:
- B1 Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City
- Robinson’s Galleria 3F, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- SM North EDSA The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
- SM Mall of Asia G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
- This event is exclusive to 2014 Run United finishers only. Finishing at least one Run United / RUPM 2014 event is enough and there are checking measures on all registration sites.
- No singlet will be issued so everyone is encouraged to wear their previous Run United 2014 singlet or finishers’ shirt.
- All finishers however, regardless of distance, is entitled to a limited edition HP Recovery Tech Shirt, Recovery Drink & Recovery Village pass upon finishing their races.
- Official event pacers for 5K and 10K for various easy finish times will be deployed on the race.
- Limited slots only. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before November 30, 2014.
- Runner participants who register at the stores will receive their race bib with D-tag upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
- Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The race bib with D-tag will be delivered on or before December 07, 2014.
- Finishers’ shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at www.unilabactivehealth.com website.
From the press release:
The Run United HP Recovery Run is a non-competitive run designed to help progressive runners embrace the value of recovery and how its proper application can help them establish future personal records. It will be held on December 14, 2014 with 5km, 10km and 21km race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the 34th Street, Bonifacio Global City.
All finishers will learn more about the proper application of various recovery regimens at the Enervon HP Recovery Village. Each activity has been developed in partnership with the University of Santo Tomas, College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Sports Science and Physical Therapy Departments.
For more information about this event, visit Runrio.com.