February, 2015—In celebration of its 20th anniversary, PhilHealth (Philippine Health Insurance Corporation) is having simultaneous fun runs nationwide. Dubbed, “PhilHealth: Ready, TSeKap, Go!” the event will be held on February 15, 2015 with the Metro Manila leg being held at the Quezon Memorial Circle, Quezon City. Here are the details.
PhilHealth: Ready, TSeKap, Go! (NCR)
Quezon Memorial Circle
February 15, 2015
|Category||Registration Fee||Gun Start|
(₱150 without Singlet)
You may register online via run2015.philhealth.gov.ph or at the following PhilHealth Local Health Insurance Offices (LHIO), Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM only:
NCR – SOUTH
|PASIG||Ground floor, DAP Bldg.
San Miguel Ave., Pasig City.
|MAKATI||337 ITC Bldg.
Jupiter St. cor. Reposo St., Makati City
Filipinas San Victores
|LAS PINAS||471 Editha Bldg.
Alabang – Zapote Rd. Las Piñas City
|Michael Angelo Yang
|SM AURA||7th Floor Room 1 PhilHealth Business Center
SM Aura Tower, Taguig City
NCR – CENTRAL
|QUEZON CITY||F.R. Estuar Bldg.
880 Quezon Ave., Quezon City
|RIZAL||The Brick Road, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall
Marcos Hi-way cor. Felix Ave., Cainta, Rizal
NCR – NORTH
|CALOOCAN||G/F REMCOR Industrial & Manufacturing Corp.
357 10th Ave. cor. B. Serrano St.,
Grace Park, Caloocan City
|MANDALUYONG||94 Liberty Bldg.
Boni Ave. cor P. Cruz St., Brgy. San Jose,
|John Michael Sentina
Niña Cristina Villanueva
Ortigas Ave. cor EDSA, Mandaluyong City
|MANILA||1810 JARS Bldg.
J.P. Laurel St., San Miguel Manila
Er John Delos Reyes
- 20% discount for students, senior citizens, and person with disability (PWDs)
- No timing chips for 3K participants
- On-site registration available for 3K participants only
- All participants must reach the Finish Line by 8:30AM in order to have their respective times included in the race results
- Official time of all finishers will be published on-line a week after the race
The NCR leg is for the benefit of the Golden Reception and Action Center for the Elderly and Other Special Cases (Graces), a residential care facility that provides care to male and female senior citizens 60 years old and above which is being managed by the DSWD-NCR. The services of the facility include:
- Provision of comprehensive and integrated delivery of rehabilitation services using inter-disciplinary approach
- Preparation for the re- integration of the older person to his/ her family or relatives or alternative caring institution/family
- Coordination with LGUs, GOs and NGOs for resources and services needed
Residential Care Services:
- Provision of comfortable living quarters, adequate food, clothing, and beddings to approximate family life
Occupational Therapy Services:
- Provision of varied occupational and recreational activities that aims to enhance the resident’s vocational skills and capacity to earn.
- Health and Medical Services:
- Provision of consultation, treatment and referral for physical and psychiatric examination to promote physical, psychological and mental well- being of the residents.
- Provision of appropriate meals to meet the needs of the residents.
- Provision of activities and opportunities for social interaction, relaxation and fun among residents
- Provision of varied spiritual activities aimed at strengthening the resident’s faith and relationship with GOD
* * *
For more information about this event, visit run2015.philhealth.gov.ph.