Registration for the second leg of this year’s Run United series is already opened and there are some changes to the way registration is being held for this year. Read on for the details.
2015 Run United 2
SM Mall of Asia
June 07, 2015
|Category||Registration Fee||Gun Start|
All registration will now be online via runrio.com. You may either opt for the usual online registration with race kits being delivered to your preferred addresses or buy prepaid cards from the sites listed below and claim your kits there as well (12 noon to 8PM daily starting March 14, 2015).
- BGC, B1 Bonifacio High St., Taguig City
- Trinoma, GF EDSA-North Ave. Terminal, Project 6, Quezon City
- Shangri-La Mall, GF Shangri-La Mall, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- SM Mall of Asia, GF Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
- Glorietta 2, 3F Glorietta 2, Ayala Center, Makati City
- Metro East, 3F Robinsons Place Metro East, Marcos Hiway, Brgy. Dela Paz, Santolan, Pasig
- Additional ₱150 for delivery and processing fees for online registrants with delivery options; no additional fees for prepaid card registrants
- Online registration with delivery is until April 16, 2015 only; registration for prepaid card holders is until May 14, 2015
- Registration includes Active Health Singlet with Chaf-Reduc Technology, Active Health Sun Visor, and Race Bib with D-tag
- Race kits for prepaid card registrants can be claimed from May 21-31, 2015 at the store of their purchase
- Register before April 16 to guarantee the finishers’ shirts size for 21K and 32K finishers
- Prepaid cards will be sold in store on a per person basis only; bring a valid ID when registering
- Prepaid cards must be registered on or before May 14, 2015
- For an additional ₱60 you can get a customized Exceed Yourself training plan from coach Ani de Leon-Brown, a personalized race bib, three (3) pieces of Enervon Activ, and a 40-gram Enervon HP Recovery Drink
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at www.unilabactivehealth.com and runrio.com
— Press Release —
Exceed Yourself. Gear Up For the 2015 Run United 2
Get a chance to own your very own Active Health branded limited edition Run United singlet with Chaf-Reduc Technology and kits when you participate in the 2015 Run United 2. These special items will forever serve as your badges of participation in this prestigious run where you are encouraged to continuously train and become a better version of yourself.
The 2015 Run United 2 race kit will contain the following: Active Health Singlet with Chaf-Reduc Technology, Active Health Sun Visor, and Race Bib with D-Tag. Upsize your registration–pay ₱60.00 and get a customized Exceed Yourself training plan from Coach Ani De Leon-Brown and it comes with a personalized race bib and free 3 pcs Enervon Activ and 1 40gms Enervon HP Recovery Drink.
2015 United Hexagonal Medal–a symbol of the progressive athlete’s pursuit to become a better version of himself. It’s connectivity to another is a testimony of the athletes ability to continuously exceeding themselves.
If a runner finishes all three legs he/she will be able to form this united hexagonal medal.
Register and finish the 21K/21K/21K, 21K/32K/21K or 21K/32K/42K of legs 1/2/3 respectively and form the united hexagonal medal which is the 2015 unique Run United/ RunRio Trilogy Series United Medal!
* * *
For more information about this event, visit runrio.com.