World Vision Philippines, an organization helping more than 100,000 poor children with their families and communities nationwide, will be having its fund-raising event called World Vision Run 2015 on June 21, 2015 at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds. Here are the details.
World Vision Run 2015
SM Mall of Asia Grounds
June 21, 2015
|Category||Registration Fee*||Gun Start|
* ₱50 discount if you register on or before May 17, 2015
Registration is inclusive of an event singlet and race bib with a D-Tag and raffle stub. Registration is online via Runrio.com.
- 500m event is for kids up to 12 years of age
- There will be loot bags and shirts for all finishers except for 500m
- Medals for finishers of the 10K and 21K event
- This event is for the benefit of the World Vision Child Sponsorship Program
— (Press Release) —
Why Do We Run?
Different people have various reasons for running.
And we all expect different results:
- Some run to be in shape – the means to achieve fitness goals;
- Some run for good health – the secret to long life and vitality;
- Some run for the fun of it – the perfect bonding activity with family and friends.
We may run for different reasons, but this time, we will all run to make a difference.
At World Vision Run 2015, the reasons you run are countless, and just as priceless.
When you run, it shows you care that children enjoy:
- a sip of clean water, where there was once dirty;
- a healthy child in a community where death and disease were once commonplace;
- a vibrant classroom, in a village where schools used to not exist; and
- a future that overflows with promise and hope.
You are running so that more children can make huge strides towards a brighter future. Because when you run for World Vision, you make a difference.
And that difference, is love.
* * *