This coming February 05, 2017, 7-Eleven will be holding the biggest and most exciting installment of the 7-Eleven Run series yet with the 7-Eleven Run 2017. Here are the event particulars:
7-Eleven Run 2017
February 05, 2017*
|Category||Registration Fee||Gun Start*|
|42K||₱1,500||11:00PM (Feb 04)|
* All events start February 05 except for the 42K which starts a day earlier on February 04 at 11PM. Gun start updated February 03, 2017.
- You may register online via run711.com and pay the fees at any 7-Eleven store within 48 hours.
- Registration includes a race bib and an event singlet.
- Shirts and medals for all finishers of all distances.
- Race kits can be claimed on the date indicated on the receipt and from the same store where payment has been made.
- Self-selected wave starts will be implemented to enable the participants to choose their wave start and run with people with the same skill or speed.
- The course remains unchanged from last year: only 10K and longer events would reach the Skyway; shorter distances would remain inside Filinvest City.
- Top 3 per category will receive cash prizes and medals.
- Top 3 Filipino males and females in the 21KM and 42KM categories will be sponsored by 7-Eleven to join a yet to be determined international marathon in Asia.
- Top 3 organizations with the highest number of registrants will also receive a special trophy.
- You can earn e-Stamps to race for free! See mechanics below:
# # #
Earning free race kits with e-Stamps
Promo Duration: November 23, 2016-January 15, 2017
- CliQQ App user or Everyday Rewards cardholder will earn e-Stamps for every ₱100.00 purchase of any participating items from the major sponsors.
- For every purchase of a booster item, the customer instantly gets an additional e-Stamp. If item is ₱100.00 or above was purchase with another participating item, the cardholder gets two (2) e-Stamps for that transaction.e-Stamps needed:
- Earn 50 e-Stamps to redeem the race category of your choice.
- For 10K Buddy Run, the customer must earn 100 e-Stamps
- Customer will instantly receive the one-time use 7–Connect Reference Number through SMS or App.
- The SMS will show the message
The 7–Connect Reference number will be used for the registration of the race category they redeemed.Race Voucher Instructions:
- Click “I have a promo code” tab
- Enter the 7-Connect Reference Number
- Choose what store they want to pick up the free race kit
- Race kit claiming will be in the store nominated by the customer upon registration.
* * *
* * *
For more information about this event, visit run711.com.