Attention couples, especially running couples: do you have a plan yet for Valentine’s? Here’s an interesting event that you consider: Love Locks Fair. It is a Sunday afternoon 3K fun run that includes an optional buffet dinner date! There are also packages for non-couples and non-runners. Here are the details.
Love Locks Fair
February 12, 2017
SM by the Bay, Pasay City
|VIP 3K RUN – DATE Package (Couple)
* Limited to 300 couples only
|3K RUN Package (Couple)||
|3K RUN Package (Single)||
|Regular Registration (without 3K RUN)||
You may register online here or at the following sites:
- SM Megamall
- SM North EDSA
- Robinsons Forum
- Love Locks Fair booth
- SM by the Bay
What is Love Locks Fair?
- Love Locks are inspired by an ancient custom believed to have originated in China, where lovers lock a padlock onto a chain or gate and throw the key into the misty valleys.
- Love padlocks are a great way to show someone that you care, and make excellent manifestation of great relationships.
- A Valentine event designed to bring people together to celebrate love not just as a couple but for the entire family, friendships and community where fitness, food and music converge into one big event.
- A FAIR to remember for couples, friends, and family to lock-in their relationship through the LOVE LOCKS mesh to be set up at the break waters of SM by the Bay.
- LOVE LOCKS FAIR’S Main goal is to promote LOVE and TOGETHERNESS in the family and community while providing a fun, safe and exonerating atmosphere to enjoy the changing colors of life.
Aside from the fun run, there are also events that even non-runners would enjoy such as music fest, game booths, etc. There’d also be an attempt at the world’s largest cupcake mosaic!
* * *