Inspired by the 500th year of Magellan’s arrival in Mactan, IBP Cebu City Chapter will be having their first Law & Justice Run on July 15 to 21 (commemorating the year 1521). Here are the details:
Law & Justice Run
- Duration: July 15 – 21, 2021
- Distances and fees:
- 21K, 15K: ₱780
- 10K, 5K: ₱520
- 3K: ₱280
- Race must be completed in one run.
- Cutoff applies to 21K (6 hours) and 15K (4 hours) to qualify for a finisher’s medal.
- Finisher’s shirt for 21K, 15K, 10K and 5K.
- E-Certificate for all finishers.
- Finisher entitlements to be delivered anywhere in the Philippines after the event (to be announced) for an additional fee.
- Click here for more information or to register
Inspired by this year’s Virtual Cebu Marathon that celebrated the 500th year from the time when Magellan landed on the shores of Mactan in 1521 and brought Christianity to the Philippines, the IBP Cebu City Chapter commemorates the 500 years of Christianity and brings the first ever virtual Law & Justice Run.
Since the pandemic last year and mass-based gatherings were not allowed, we have partnered with various groups to bring help to different communities and organized events and webinars for our member-lawyers to help overcome these challenging times.
This year, we continue our efforts to spread our advocacy for justice and law in a unique way.
The first Law & Justice Run goes virtual, harnessing the powers of the world wide web to reach out to promote not just health and wellness but also law and justice.