Mar

“Bodivance Why I Love Sports” Contest

Update: This contest has ended.

Hello everyone!  We have a contest for all of you courtesy of Bodivance called “Bodivance Why I Love Sports.”  Here are the prizes at stake:

• 80mL Bodivance pump bottle
  • Bodivance Shirt
  • Bodivance Sports Bag

I admit I’m no stranger to Bodivance when I was introduced to it during its soft launch some time ago (read my review here) and now Bodivance is giving everyone a chance to try their product for free simply by joining this contest.  Here’s the mechanics:

• Comment or Reply a short line about what sports you like and why you like it.
    Example: “I love running because it gives me and my family extra bonding time when we run every Sunday morning” or “I love cycling because I get to witness beautiful sceneries, get a gush of fresh air and feel free every time I compete out of town” or “I love swimming because I get to exercise without aggravating my knee injury from my other land sport

Yes, it’s that simple.  Essays will be judged according to value interest.  The Marketing and Communications Team of Bodivance will be the one to judge the winning entry, and only one (1) winner will be picked.  This contest starts now and runs until March 30, 2011.  The one who posts the winning entry will receive the prizes mentioned above.

31 Responses to ““Bodivance Why I Love Sports” Contest”

1. 2011 March 16 at 2:09 PM

Running is what I love the most because it improves my life. It makes me active physically, mentally, emotionally, and most important of all sexually… 🙂

• 2 Jorica Mangabat
      2011 March 16 at 3:47 PM

I ♥ Bikram Yoga because it’s a total body workout inside and out — it detoxifies my body, strengthens my muscles not to forget the awesome mental discipline and meditation I get from it!

2. 3 Nette
    2011 March 17 at 5:16 PM

I love running, it gives me the feeling of being a winner by just crossing that finish line. We, as a couple, had a wonderful time when we train and especially during races. But what I cherished of this sport is I have met good people along the way and build a relation called “FRIENDSHIP”. 🙂

3. 2011 March 17 at 6:08 PM

I love running because it keeps my asthma at bay — a fact supported by my doctor who recently cleared me for my first 42k with “bronchial asthma in remission, otherwise essentially normal.” 🙂

4. 5 Jan
    2011 March 18 at 6:58 PM

I love running because it has helped me keep my hypertension and weight in check. It has also given me a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment to conquer challenges and goals.

5. 2011 March 19 at 7:46 AM

i love running para pagpawisan ako:)

6. 2011 March 20 at 1:11 PM

I run because it makes happy and fulfilled,not because of bragging rights nor perceived admiration of others.

7. 9 Michael yap
    2011 March 21 at 10:16 AM

i love brazilian jiu-jitsu even when it’s really hot and I sweat through a rash guard in the first twenty minutes of sparring and it’s also works as a self defense when you got in trouble.

8. 10 Bernard Santos
    2011 March 21 at 10:41 AM

why i love basketball because it release pressure to forget problems in life. meet new people that you click with on the court and the satisfaction of beating someone that means you’re improving and you can play with better people now.

9. 11 Jefi Ferrer
    2011 March 21 at 11:08 AM

I love Kickboxing because beyond achieving the physical benefits of a total body workout, it also gives me a feeling of empowerment. While my body is put to a test of a good blend of strength, agility & stamina in kickboxing, my mind is simultaneously building up on self-esteem. ♣

10. 12 marlon
    2011 March 25 at 4:37 PM

I love running because it keeps me in a good mood

11. 13 boyet
    2011 March 25 at 4:37 PM

I love running because I love to push myself

12. 14 marlou
    2011 March 25 at 4:38 PM

I run so I can eat a little more of what I like to eat

13. 15 carlito
    2011 March 25 at 4:39 PM

I run because if others see me running, they’ll understand that they can do it too

14. 16 edwin
    2011 March 25 at 4:39 PM

I love running because It’s a part of my life and who “Vern” is

15. 17 noel
    2011 March 25 at 4:40 PM

I love running because It erases all stress for the time you’re running

16. 18 joel
    2011 March 25 at 4:40 PM

I run because I can play fantasy games of passing my competition

17. 19 joe
    2011 March 25 at 4:41 PM

I run is that it makes me feel powerful and in control of my body and my mind

18. 20 henry
    2011 March 25 at 4:41 PM

I love running because It gives me confidence and strength and energy and sense of balance

19. 21 mark
    2011 March 25 at 4:42 PM

I love running because I can practice “no-mind” or a mind without thought while I run

20. 22 eugine
    2011 March 25 at 4:42 PM

I love running because I have time to myself

21. 23 nelson
    2011 March 25 at 4:42 PM

I love running because I can be completely alone out in public if I want to

22. 24 ramie
    2011 March 25 at 4:43 PM

I love to run because it clears my head & makes me view things in perspective, while maintaining my overall health and fitness

23. 25 randy
    2011 March 25 at 4:43 PM

I love running because it clears my mind and gives me time for myself and me alone.

24. 26 abundio
    2011 March 25 at 4:54 PM

I love running because It has opened my eyes to view what I can achieve

25. 27 chirry
    2011 March 25 at 4:54 PM

I love running because It makes me feel happy even when I’ m sore

26. 28 joevert
    2011 March 25 at 4:55 PM

I love running because running helps me define who I am

27. 29 run...aquiz...run
    2011 March 26 at 6:40 AM

I love running because it gives me feelings all at the same time that no other thing could possibly provide: triumph, fulfillment, frustrations, happiness, exhilaration, competitiveness, focus, depression, fatigue, love… you may never know you could feel all that until you run…

28. 30 Noel C.
    2011 March 30 at 12:07 PM

I love running, it gives my mind a great deal of focus. A kind of concentration i achieve only while running..

29. 31 Echoserang Maldita
    2011 March 30 at 1:02 PM

Only badminton can give me the right kind of rush which is both physically and mentally exhilarating.

Physically, it helps me stay fit and sexy. It also gives my skin a healthy moisturized glow that I need not go to an expensive massage parlor to get a body scrub. Mentally, it helps me stay alert while analyzing the game play of my opponents. It is the anticipation that makes the game exciting. For me the best part of the game is hearing the slicing sound of the racket as it cut through the air during a smash.

Comments are currently closed.

Follow runningpinoy on WordPress.com

🌏 Visits

• 1,095,339 and counting!
Flag Counter
Thank you for visiting!
🇵🇭
The MIRACLE isn’t that I finished.  The miracle is that I had the COURAGE to START
– John “The Penguin Runner” Bingham
Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks Shop Amazon - Give the Gift of Amazon Prime Amazon Prime - Give the Gift of Prime

%d bloggers like this: