Crazy for an ultramarathon? Botak Paa-Tibayan Takbo 100K to be held on June 28, 2009 would be one of the first road ultramarathon race in the country. The ultra race would have a 100K solo, 100K relay (2x 50K), and a 50K solo category. Here’s the route for the 100K:
There are also sub-marathon distances like 10mi, 5mi, and 1mi. You may register at:
- ROX (Recreational Outdoor Exchange)
- Fitness First, Bonifacio Global City
- Second Wind Running Store, Teacher’s Village, Quezon City
- Al Terra Bike Shop, Club 650 Libis, Quezon City,
- ROC, Bahay ng Alumni, UP Diliman
- Paul Calvin’s Deli, the Fort
- Botak Sports Shop, 131 Kamuning Road, Quezon City.
One Comment Add yours
Hi Dennis. Thanks for sharing this. Are you going to try the 100K?
Anyway, take care and have a good weekend!
> You’re welcome Wayne! I have not decided yet which distance to join hehe. Have a great weekend as well!