While my fingers were busy exploring the vastness of cyberspace last night, I stumbled upon one great adventure of epic proportion by Christoph Rehage: he walked 4,646K through China!
I was just in awe with what he did! The distance alone was impressive, but doing it in a foreign land is really amazing! It’s an adventure that most of us can only read about.
Side notes: this video won at the following festivals
- 2009 Boulder Adventure Film Festival
- 2010 Berlin Webcuts
- 2010 Banff Mountain Film Festival
- 2011 Vancouver International Mountain Film Festival
- 2011 5th International Mountain Film Festival Domžale
- 2011 Squamish Mountain Festival
- 2011 Mezinárodný Festival Horských Filmov, Poprad
For more information about this epic adventure, visit www.thelongestway.com.